Sunday, August 23, 2015

EOC Me X 3

Well in life tare several things that identify which type of buyer I am. Today it seems that I have to stick to only 3 of them and make sure that I'm accurate with my description.

Number 1 Guitar and guitar accessories.

Yes my first bachelor is as a guitar player. I have been playing piano and guitar for years and I will never get tired of it. My favorite type of body is PRS and Gibson Les Paul; however technically speaking I'm more between Jackson and Ibanez type of player. which one identify me the most? Ibanez. The reason is simple. I had classical training and somehow the way they build their instruments help your hands techniques. I dare to say that it is impossible to play with the wrong technique on an Ibanez. But guitar needs other accessories to be played with. For example: Amps, Picks, cable, Fx pedals etc. This are items that I don't buy everyday but when I do I stick to the brand because of the quality and value of them. Some of those brands are Boss, D' Addario, Electro Harmonix, Jim Dunlop, Peavey, Fender, Digitech, Monster cable, Shure, Vox and Korg.

Number 2 Art Supplies

This one in particular is more of a need to know that I have supplies in case I have to do something creative, the irony about it is that I don't invest a lot of time or material in creating fine art but I have to have it. I'm too crazy about the brands but quality does matter so in the list I have to include, Prisma colors and a Xacto knife. Both brand deliver what I need to have a professional quality work and result.

Number 3 Photography Items

This last one is a must and I'm hunting all the time for deals on camera lenses, and other accessories. Unfortunately the prices  of these items are on the roof, so I have to find a good mid end point. On that area I have been very impressed with Sigma items. Their lenses are very good, and they deliver a top quality result. Same with my camera. At them moment I'm using a Canon T3i and I love it, but I'm planning on sticking with it and upgrade to a 70D soon. They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment