Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Week 9 EOC Three great Mission Staments

 Taylor Stewart:  

"Poultry in Motion aims to serve healthy, affordable, local food on- the-go. But most importantly Poultry in Motion serves quality; quality food, service and experiences."
I like the vision on this statement I think that by this statement I'm seeing someone who cares about the customer, someone who wants to provide them not only with healthy but also with top quality and through that create their experience. I can totally see people who care about their live, their health and what they eat  going often to this place to get their meals.


Stephen Orozco

"Orozco's is a mobile food truck company dedicated to giving the quintessential Mexican experience through value and authenticity. We are proud of our heritage and aim to offer all types of customers a taste of our culture."
I can see this working very well, people like exotic experience that is not Americanized. There are few keywords: authenticity and heritage. Those two words are extremely powerful for this business because that were their distinction will be at. I think a business like this could be a threat to mine.


Loryn Taylor Lefever

"Go from a Hungry Camper to a Happy Camper"
I'm not sure if the length and simplicity of this mission statement would work for the industry but it totally works for me. I like the representation in it. The bottom line is that this statement ensure the happiness of their customer and that of course involve satisfaction. Based on the business mission statement I can also say that i may involve a camping feeling experience so that totally called my attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment